Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm back Biiiiiiaaaaaattttccccchhhheeeesss!!!!

Alright...so it's been a bit of a hiatus. But now thanks to a stolen wifi signal I'm back and (hopefully) better then ever!!!
Oh my goodness a whole lot has happened in the last, oh...nearly 3 months!
- Rich moved here (yeah...RAD!)
- Happy moved here (see above)
- We've been surfing nearly EVERY weekend at Rockaway Beach (see Ramones tune)
- Works gonna work on keepin' me around (see Green Card - OH YEAH!)
- I'm gettin' a new partner (see new addition to the group)

And endless other events that are just as awesomely...well...awesome!
Now that I can update the blog from the comfort of my newly organized home (a feat that should really have it's own dedicated blog post) I'll be much more diligent at updating.
It's good to be back. Hope all is peachy in your corner of the world. Will be chatting to you soon!
xo
LisaC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back Lisa! Any luck with that TV stand?