Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm back

OK, hardly shocking since I've been rather neglectful of the blog lately (again, sorry) but will do my darndest to be more on top of things. After all it is Spring – a time of new beginnings. So I’ll try to regain my initial steam of daily posts (no matter how drab they may be) and also regularly updating the links at the side (ok, I’ll fess up, I really haven’t gotten past the first page of that book…damn!) Maybe I’ll just level with you and post the magazines I flip through before catchin’ some shut eye!

BUT…there’s business to attend to…the business of HOLIDAY!

Was awesome. Visited Rich’s folks out in Victoria – the land of the newlywed and the nearly dead. Good times. Rich’s Aunt was down from England (was awesome hangin’ with her) along with his Dad too. Chillin’ in the sun (yes, there was sun!!) and playing with our Nintendo DS’s essentially summed up the trip!Too funny. We bought a DS for Rich’s folks and Ann, they thought our little “GameBoyz” were pretty cool. Now Ann’s Brain Age is already down to 56. RAD!!

Now it’s back to work. Uugghhh, oh well, in every one’s vacation a little work must fall! Hehehe

More deets later…Happy work week all, or at least what’s left of it!
LisaC

No comments: