Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Updation...

Another week back in the NY. How's yours going? Sorry, nothing awesome to report, so instead...let's do some housekeeping.

How's the stocks?
Funny you should ask. I'm a TOTAL Bull or Bear or whatever...ok, not really, but today is the first day in a LONG time that I'm seeing a whole lotta green - 7 Grand worth to be exact. WooHoo! If you'd like me to invest your money, just drop an email and I'll give you my personal guarantee that you too can be a "hundred-aire!"

How's the Mandarin?
Very thoughtful of you to inquire. Hen Hao...that's very good! Yep, I'm chuggin' along. Last week we learned how to say different foods, so this week we'll have to say what foods we like to eat. Hopefully I can get the words "water" and "speak" correct (there's a very subtle pronunciation difference between them). Actually, my Dad is going to China in a few weeks, so I've got a whole year to perfect my language skills and next year I'll tag along on his business trip as an "interpreter." Hey, you gotta have a goal right!

How's your Dad.
Awesome! Went to Toronto this past weekend for my Dad's appointment with the docs. All systems go (although, those medical drawings are something else - WOW!) He's going to have his treatment sometime in May, so will go home for the surgery for sure. More deets soon. Thanks for all the "positivitude" it's totally working!



How's Rich.
Ahhhh he's good...workin' hard at getting South of the Border. Will keep you posted. Keep sending the good vibes, hopefully some good news coming soon!







How's Happy?
With a lifestyle that includes a little over 23 hours of sleep a day, I'd say he's aptly named!

Thanks for all your great questions. Any more, just leave a comment.

More chats soon,
xo
LisaC

No comments: