Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's a conspiracy

But I think I might have cause for it. First…it’s January (which depresses me beyond belief) THEN there’s a GIANT snowstorm in Toronto tomorrow…which means delays and cancellations are imminent. Paranoid? I think not! The forces of nature have turned against me and are forcing me to stay in the NY for the weekend…perhaps they want me to cheer on the Giants from their home turf? OR maybe this is a bigger thing? I’m being punished for being such a cranky pants for the past week? Whatever it is…hopefully karma will swing my way and release me. Damn you January…bitter right to the very end!

In happy news…well…yep, comin’ up a little short actually. So let’s turn to the dear, sweet Interweb to brighten our day!


Whenever I'm feeling blue I turn to Cuteoverload.com. Seriously...best website ever!!!!1

In housekeeping news – I’d like to retract the Dubya nickname I gave yesterday (or the other day). I didn’t realize it’s strong connection with a certain retarded political leader was so strong (and raw). Apologies. I know christen thee…Mr. Canuck Cap! That work?

Awesometown…the world is a better place already.

Bring on the storm!
LisaC

No comments: