Friday, January 11, 2008

Patience is a virtue

But alas, that's what I'm going to need right now. I'm so sorry to have no written more earlier this week. From Monday to Wednesday 5:59PM work was crazy and gobbled up all of my time. However, from 6:00PM onwards, life is what went topsy turvy. Don't worry, it'll all be o.k. just need to wrap my head around things (and get you all up to speed later...that's one of the things I was debating, but hey...if I can talk about my hooker neighbours at great length, I can certainly talk about my personal life.

Sorry to keep you in suspense, need to craft this one a little more. Or maybe just say it.

uugghhh

Love to ya'll. Send me and my Dad good vibes. I just found out he has prostate cancer.
xoxo
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry about your dad and I'm sending good thoughts your way. Don't know if this is helpful, but my dad had prostate cancer 16 years ago, he had surgery and is still going strong. Here's hoping that your dad will be just fine.