Thursday, January 24, 2008

When it rains

it also seems to crap all over your head. Or at least that's what the past 24 hours have been. I'm sorry to have not written sooner, but life is not going my way.

First - it was. Got Rich's visa, started working out plans to move, visited my friends in the T dot, work was cruisin' along...life was good.

Then - yesterday, Rich gets a promotion and now who knows what the hell is going on. I feel sick to my stomach, nervous as to what we're doing and don't even know what to say. Anyway...I suppose it's always darkest before the dawn or something like that...whatever. Just cut me some slack for not writing. I just feel like everything is crumbling.

GOD...could I be more dramatic??? Whatever...will keep you posted.

Thanks for being so patient.
xoxo
LisaC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Lisa...I hope things turn around for you fast. I know it's soooo hard living in uncertainty. At least you are somewhere that it's easy to be distracted and keep busy. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

ARRRGGHHH!!! Up in the air is bad. Boo to that.