Friday, July 25, 2008

God Bless the Camera Phone

Who would have thought I'd run into a Great White Bicycle on the way home, but low and behold...there it was! Pretty rad eh?!

We're on the precipice of another stellar weekend (but aren't they all?) Off to surf on Saturday (or at least attmept to!) Heading out to Rockaway, which is kind of funny since you can take the subway there. WOW, who would have thought you could subway to a surf spot? I suppose only in the Big Apple!

I've also found surfline.com (which TOTALLY makes me feel like I'm the cute blonde chick in Blue Crush whenever I visit it!) It gives you webcams for most surf spots and conditions around the world. Yeah, apparently Sunset is crap right now on the North Shore (Hawaii) - glad I didn't book a ticket!

Other than that, just chillin'. The saga of the move is unrelenting. Now we're just trying to sort out crap stuff like insurance and titles and oh God my head hurts! Hopefully in the home stretch. I think our stuff will be moving soon (not like I have space in my apartment for it anyway!) but will be nice to give our renters the run of the entire house (right now all our crap is stuck in one room - thankfully we could close the door. Phew!)

Hope you all have a fab-o weekend. My sister is down NEXT weekend so I'm sure they'll be some tales to tell!

Kisses
LisaC

P.S. a shout out to Mr. Witold, heading down (or is it up?) Canada Way! Say hello to my fellow Canucks. I told them you were coming so you should have a good trip! hehe

No comments: