Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Blog Feature - Rogue Canucks in NY

So......for the past few days I've been noticing there's a TON of peeps here in the Big Apple wearing something "Canadiana." And I'm not just talking about the one off random Roots shirt (although those WILL be featured). Nope, these are full on, dialed to 11, jacked up, blinged out CANADA GEAR!

Being a Canuck in New York, I feel it is my duty to chronicle said items - which leads me to my latest LisaCinNYC.com feature - Rogue Canucks in NY.

Here I'll post the latest pic of peeps I find throughout our fair city. Of course, this involves a little "stranger pestering" but hey, I think I'm up for it. Actually, it was shockingly easy to pester this poor fella. He reacted like I was asking him what time it was - WAY too chill. Perhaps Mexico is the Canadian equivilant? Hmm, I'll have to make a research trip later in the winter. But for now...the mission will continue! I'll keep my eyes peeled and my BlackBerry Camera at the ready!

Happy Wednesday. Bitchin' half way to surfin' weekend!
xo
LisaC

No comments: