Thursday, December 13, 2007

Through sleet and snow...

My first Nor’easter is hitting the big apple this weekend. Très exciting. It’s not “officially” here, but we’re being pummeled by some freezing rain right now as I type, so even a walk to the corner store is an epic journey. Ahhh, feels just like Ottawa at Christmas time!


More fun…I’m being indirectly forced to listen to Josh Groban’s new Christmas Album here at work.Dear Santa. All I want for Christmas is a huge power surge to fry a certain computer’s mother board at a certain person’s desk. Oh and an iPod nano. That’s all. Thanks, LisaC

Suppose I should get into the spirit of the seaso n. But seriously…Josh Groban? Isn’t there some cool Christmas music out there (oh wait, that’s an oxymoron). Although one year my Dad gave me this cool Elvis jukebox Christmas ornament that sang two different Elvis holiday tracks. Now THAT’S how you get into the festive mood. It’s awesome…now he uses it to bug his employees over the PA system and force some Christmas cheer. So wicked!!! xoxo Dad.

Onto the drama that is my leg. Went to the doctor today (was an epic journey, see above). Good news, I’m not dying. Bad news, it’s weird that my hip is hurting me (someone at my young age – bless her for saying that – shouldn’t be experiencing hip pain). She did this funky move called the Pepper Grinder (sounds like something I should be bustin’ out on the dance floor). So now Rich has to do this “test” on me. (You think YOU have exciting foreplay!) If it’s still messed in the New Year, I get to meet a New York Orthopedist. WooHoo!

TV…yep, ANTM finale (whatever, I wanted Blondie to win, but Tulip head is cool too – ANTM fans…you know what I’m talking about). And Project Runway ruled…as always! Peace out Stephen!

Have a good Thursday night. Will attempt a walk to the gym (have to get back into that…yikes 2 weeks, I’m starting to look like a marshmallow). Maybe I can borrow that Josh Groban CD to help pump me up!

Hehehehe
LisaC

No comments: