Friday, April 25, 2008

MommyC in NYC

That's right, clean the apartment because MOM IS IN TOWN! I'm so pumped. Just the two of us bootin' around Manhattan, probably spending copious amounts of my Dad's dough (ahhh, the plight of having two daughters!) Good times I hope. Right now Mom is doing some dammage at Saks, I just hope she paces herself for the rest of the weekend - which yes, we have no plans. A low-fi kind of trip...that's how MommyC rolls!

In other news, someone make a spoofy SixFlags spot. SOOOOOOOOO funny! I've never worked on a campaign that's actually been big enough to even GET attention on YouTube. Check it out in the "What I'm Watching" section. And bring kleenex, you'll need to dry the tears you'll be laughing so hard. OMG!

Happy weekend everyone. Will regail you with tales of Mommy and Me adventures come Monday. Only 1 week to go before "Interview Fest 9000" (Rich has a big day next week - but I'll keep you insuspense till Monday, sorry...)

xoxo
LisaC

No comments: