Thursday, February 7, 2008

The BDE is nearly here

AKA - Best Day Ever. Wait for it...

Rico is flyin' in tomorrow night (and WAY earlier than normal). So if all the stars align he should be landing at 6:45PM (which in LaGuardia time is 9:17PM).

This weekend my friend Calvin is in town (dude, will be wicked to hang out). I haven't spent time with Mr.C since November, so will need to make up for some lost time. What do to...hmm, if only NY wasn't so dull (I kid, I kid).

Other that that, I think tonight is the first day in nearly 4 weeks I'll be able to leave on time...like 5:30...like normal people! UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know what I'll do with all this free time and energy. SERIOUSLY, I better start getting over worked soon, or else I might start planning things to do at night and perhaps (gasp) to have a life!!! (insert dramatic da da dum movie soundtrack here).

Suppose I am trying to better myself. I just signed up for a Mandarin class (no, not the oranges silly) the language! Yeppers, gonna try to babble my way through all those kooky characters. Should be fun (especially since the woman who's teaching the class used to be my advanced French teacher. Huh? It starts next week so will keep you posted...see if I can record myself trying to say hello or something. Although I have a sinking feeling that will take a few weeks!

Happy Thursday all. The BDE is just around the corner!
LisaC

No comments: