Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm a Day Trader

In between copy decks and brainstorms...I'm gonna make a million. All monopoly money of course, but the pride of winning will still be there. You see, at work we started this fantasy pool to kind of get into the spirit of stocks. Works for me. I'm learning loads about the market and the US financial world (hey, I might even be able to tell you what an IRA is soon! Surprisingly...it's not a terrorist organization).

SO what are Lisa's Stock Picks? Well...I did:
- WPP (gotta put some of your own skin in the game I say)
- Starbucks (cause with the recent "close all the stores and fix stuff up" I thought that might impact the "market" as well - see, I'm already TALKING like I know what I'm doing)
- CN Railroad (this is really just a Canuck pride thing. Good old CN...chug chug chugin' in more dough!)
- AT&T (that's cause crazy Jim Cramer guy said to buy it...plus they're my cellphone provider, so might as well back a horse I already own...or something like that?)

So there, so far...i'm not TOTALLY in the red (although stats seem to change quite quickly). Will keep you posted. Any stock tips, just add them in the comment section.

Buy low, sell high...how hard can it be?
Talk soon
LisaC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a tip:

Buy Low, Sell High.

Good night.