Thursday, November 29, 2007

Indeedy it does...

There's no denying it...today is the day. Thanks for all the well wishes. So sweet of ya'll to remember (or have Facebook remind you...either way...sweet!)

It MUST be a good day cause we had the most EPIC Portfolio breakfast at work today (they have these to "bribe/interest" us in using particular photographers). The real joke being...as a copywriter my influence is about negative one. Whatever...the grub was wicked! You know when you see the cans of Sterno, there's gonna be SOMETHING good!

What is up today. Well...getting ready for this Six Flags meeting to be honest, so not the most epic of b-day celebrations tonight (to be honest, probably just going to the gym) but I brought that on myself. Was going to plan a little shindig, but knew I'd probably have to work late. And there's nothing suckier than cancelling plans at the last minute. So instead of being a giant Birthday Jerk...I deceided to side step the whole thing! Lame...perhaps. Polite...indeed!

Will let you know if any more birthday merriment comes my way, but suffice to say, after the weekend I've had, I'm nearly all celebrated out.

30...onwards and upwards!
LisaC

P.S. All you 30'ers out there...got any wisdom, advice, words of encouragement. Feel free to post them in the comments section. Need to make sure I start 30 on the right foot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see your bid.

And I raise you a "12 million dollars on the dime."

;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lise! Unfortunately, I have a big L stappled on my forehead. Why? Because I'm one of the few people on this planet that doesn't use Facebook. Welcome to the dirty thirty and hopefully we'll meet soon and you can tell me how it is. Still holding out on the two-nine for another eight months. Any ways, hope you have a great time celebrating it. If you're staying in NYC I'm sure it'll be awesome. Take care and once again Happy Birthday Lise!