Thursday, November 8, 2007

ONE MORE SLEEP!

Yes, this is how I live my life...counting sleeps. For example, there are only 12 more sleeps till YanksGiving (after great debate this is how I shall now reference the upcoming US holiday, Kudos Paul!) Whereas there are still 42 sleeps to go till the Christmas Holidays (man, that seems quick). And a mere 20 sleeps left of my 29th year (indeed the big, the dirty, the 30 is just around the corner)

But we're focusing on the now and today there's is only one sleep I'm concerned with...the one that stands between me and my Poucey (dear God...I'm sharing EVERYTHING with you guys. Well, Poucey is the cheese name I call Rich. It's a pet name. I know, it's lame, but it means "lice" in French and I think that's kind of funny!)

This weekend Rich's folks are visiting from Edmonton/Victoria (no they're not divorced). It's kind of funny when you think about since we are living parallel lives. One lives in Edmonton - for work, the other in Victoria. I think now would be an appropriate time for some saying about an apple and a tree. But I digress...

Would love to hang with all you "Toranta" peeps, but looks like I'll be pretty busy with family good times (sorry). Don't worry, I'll just see you all in a few MORE sleeps!

Kisses,
LisaC

No comments: