Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The OTHER post

O.k. so I said I'd redeem myself with a double posting whammy. Alas, I still don't have anything overly dramatic to talk about.

Walked by 30 Rock at lunch yesterday and saw all the peeps striking, exciting. No celeb writer types (although I hear that Tina Fey was among the crowd?)

I think my neighbour is either:
a) a drug dealer
b) running a brothel
c) insanely popular

You see, there are all sorts of random folks coming and going from my building. OR just waiting downstairs as people enter and leave the apartment. So I don't know WHAT to think. They're nice peeps, so I'm sure it's just their quilting circle having a get together. Positive!

More building news - I found out who my neighbour (building wise) is...Montel Williams. Yeah, I live right next to the Montel Williams Show. You see every now and again I'd see all these people outside my building (there are these two black doors without handles next to my entrance) and they'd all be standing their with flyers in hand, chatting, milling...that kinda thing. So the other day I finally ask one of the folks what they're doing on the street. She replies (in a tone that you'd use on a COMPLETELY unhip person I might add). "Ugghh we just left the Montel Williams Show (moron - ok I added that for dramatic effect, but you get what I'm talking about). AWESOME! The flyers - those are headshots of Mr.Williams, with a PRE-PRINTED signature on it. PRICELESS! I was trying to steal one from one of the peeps, but Ms.Cranky Pants wasn't all that into sharing. Will keep my eyes peeled for any neglected "photos" and scan it for ya. Pure Genius!

So there, all is not crap on this fair (rainy) Tuesday evening. Hope you're having a fine night...now bring on the Humpity Hump Day!

WooHoo
Lisa C

No comments: