Sunday, September 2, 2007

3 months and counting


O.k. so I'm a bit late starting this blog thing, but props go out to my dear friend Jonah who encouraged me to write. Thanks dude! PLUS, Jason was also very encouraging telling me it's not the angle of the blog, but the content. So hopefully I don't disappoint you on both those fronts.

So...where to begin (since I'm officially 3 months late in starting my online diary). Well...I think bullet points will serve us nicely!

- Moved May 29, 2007
- Took job at Digitas as Senior Copywriter
- Worked on Amex and realized I wanted to kill myself rather than go in there another day
- Got head hunted by Ogilvy
- Gave my two-weeks notice Aug 15, 2007
- Now start my new gig (if immigration lets me) Sept 4, 2007

There...now you're up to speed. So really, it's a fresh start...new job, new company, new blog. WOW, it's almost like I planned it...almost!

Will try to keep you posted on all the happenings (exciting and banal) that happen during my time in New York. If there are any requests, don't hesitate to ask me (like importing black and white cookies, standing in line at the Nintendo store, you know...American stuff!)

And yes, the common refrain that all bloggers state...I will TRY to keep my posts timely (every day or so) but please don't crucify me if I'm a bit late.

Cool...more crap posting soon. Now, off to dinner.

Talk soon
Lisa C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be reading Lisa! I guess the grass really is greener at Ogilvy ....we all hope!
Kathy M