Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Waiting Game


So it takes me two weeks, countless lawyer phone calls, headache, drama and stress and now that I'm here...I'm doing sweet bugger all! Uuggghhh, I know...day three, so gotta chill out a bit. But I'm coming to the realization that I don't have a partner. Hmmm, not good. It's like being the last girl standing against the wall at the gym, and all the other girls, even the nerd from the library club, have been choosen. Booooo. BUT the good news is, I'll probably get to INTERVIEW my partner. COOL! See my group has just won a LOT of new business, so they need to staff up (enter me) and I'm guessing...my new partner. BUT, in the meantime, I've got NO IDEA what the hell I'm gonna do. Suggestions?! Please leave a comment!

By the way, big ups to Dondy , Jason and Kathy for being such good commenters! Now the rest of you can show off your typing skills by jumping in! WooHoo!!!

What else is going on...other than work. Well, I think my sinus cavities are being eaten away by ragweed or whatever other allergens are floating it the air. Booooo. OR maybe it's a head cold? WOW...now THIS is high-drama, forget watching Kid Nation tonight...THIS is the debate of the century.

Speaking of debates. I took this pic over the weekend. Seems like America's political power won't be decided at the polls, but instead at the local Borders. Who will sell the most...I'm on the edge of my seat.

Honestly, if I get up to anything today (not likely) I'll certainly let you know (hey...it's a slow news day!)

Talk soon,
Lisa C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, so sorry you're bored - I know, the first days at a new job can sure suck. But cool about possibly interviewing your new partner - that will be nice to have any say in that person that you will soon be spending so much quality time with! And I'm so watching kid nation tonite!