Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Inquiring minds want to know

Oops...I've been neglecting my comments section. Sorry.

Kathy asked a few questions. First...from the LDWW

"What's a Misto?"

Good question, since it is a drink NOT on the Starbucks menu. I like to refer to it as the Poor Man's Latte. But what is REALLY is...is coffee with steamed milk in it. Or how Starbucks refers to it as...

"A one-to-one mix of fresh brewed Starbucks® coffee and steamed milk. Also known as Café Au Lait or Café Con Leche."

Another question...
"Is there a Six Flags close to NYC?"

Hells ya!! We went to the one in New Jersey, about 90 minutes away from Manhattan. BUT there's a Six Flags near you. Check the site for deets.

Keep the questions a comin' and I'll try to answer them (or more importantly try to remember to).

Cheers,
Lisa C

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Lisa:
Yes, you got it.
I like a milder drink, so the Misto suits me fine.
Also, it only costs me 2 bucks in West Hollywood.
I hate going bankrupt buying a latte, believe me.
later...
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

MMM Misto sounds good - will have to try it. Wish there WAS a Six Flags near me LOL Actually...I think Darien Lake is not too far...that's Six Flags I think! Thanks for the info! Happy Thursday!