Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome to Limbo


GOD...what does it take the pick up the phone nowadays?! Geez...waiting for word from my legal peeps (so funny...I have peeps!) hehehehehe So don't know whether that's good news or bad news. Hmmm, what do you think?

My deluded mind has already surmised that there's some dude down at Immigration writing me an appology note (how sweet) with a present of my I-94 card inside (that's the oh so coveted visa that's currently ruining my life!)

BUT let's look on the bright side...I'm just 2 songs away from finishing Guitar Hero on medium (wicked!) and have been biking around town (so can afford to eat all the chocolate and candy I need to cheer me up!)

O.k. I'm not suicidal or anything, just don't like being in limbo...it doesn't look good on me. I'm more of a black and white kinda gal.

So that's that. Man, a blog with absolutely NO New York content on it. Awesome! Well...I can tell you that Ellen (yes the TV show...hey, I'm unemployed what else do you expect me to do!?) She's taping at Columbus Circle which is about 8 blocks from my apartment. Very cool...and yesterday she went to the Alvin Ailey Dance School (one block north of my pad) so it's like I was back in my neighbourhood thanks to the magic of TV. WOW...thanks Ellen!

Right, more news when I get it. Might have to summon those good vibes soon!

Cheers all,
Lisa C

No comments: