Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The lady who lunches


That's me! Yep, my dreams have become a reality. Now my days are spend chatting and chewing. Ahhh, unemployment. Today's lunch was courtesy of Trish. Thanks...lovely to see you, and very sweet of you to treat me. Next one's one me!

Now just about to head off for dinner with Nikki (lunch and dinner, if I can squeeze in a breakfast I'll have a dining trifecta!)

(sung to the theme from Wayne's World)
It's time for...

Immigration news. Immigration News. It's painful as hell. It's excellent.

So what happened today. Well...the unthinkable. My lawyer's talked to a real live person at Pearson today AND they've admitted that my "withdrawl" was a little bit bananas (ok my words, not theirs). Regardless...seems like progress is being made and HOPEFULLY Friday is going to be a good one.

Off to my dinner plans! Weee...more soon.
Lisa C

No comments: