Monday, September 3, 2007

@#$%^&*


I'd say that pretty much sums up my day. Got denied at the border. I DON'T want to talk about it...I don't even want to elaborate on the retardedness of the border official (Mr. Good Copy/Bad Cop I'll call him). Who at first was INCREDIBLY rude to me...then really nice? Perhaps bi-polar disorter is also part of the USIS job requirements?

Anyway...I'm sure I'll just get in more shit for talking smack about those peeps...(please don't hold it against me officer). It's just blinding rage right now...Breathe in, breathe out.

Well all will be sorted this week, or at least that's what my lawyer tells me. UUuggghhhh. So will keep you posted (or this will be a rather short blog about my NYC adventures). Perhaps we could just change the focus...to what I COULD be doing if I were in New York? Hmmm, now that's interesting!

Tonight, I'd probably be ordering take out from Eatery (a great dinner, well...one of those hip cool new dinner type places, that wanna be retro but in a chic kind of way).

For entertainment I'd be watching my NON-cable (which still gets all the _BC's. You know, ABC, NBC, CBS...yeah, just noticed the change of BC too) and reviewing the itinerary for my first day at work. Good thing I'm not doing any of that. Phew...

Now I get to wait and hope and wish and pray that everything will work out.

Good vibes are needed people...please don't be stingy!

Keep you posted.
Lisa C

No comments: