Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's Thursday...


And I'm working. That's about as exciting as today gets. Sorry dudes...maybe something magical will happen later. In the meantime just trying to get this Six Flags stuff done (incidentally...it's KICKASS, I'm SOOOO proud of this campaign. Now we just need the client to echo those same sentiments and we'll be laughin').

Good vibes people!
Talk soon
Lisa C

P.S. There is NOTHING all -new, I'm just a shameless Blog Image Stealer (hmmm, perhaps a new support group I will start?!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Thursday!

Thursday is the new Tuesday :)

Rach said...

Geeze! didn't know I had to sign up to leave a comment for my cuz! Lost my last comment, now have to start over! Just wanted to tell you I've been checking out your blog regularly. Good to see what you are up to. Glad you had a great time with the family! Miss you, hopefully we can come visit some day! Hugs, Rach