Saturday, September 8, 2007

I love Friday's

WICKED! We have lift-off...or at least a day. FRIDAY bitches!!! So that's when I'll make my run for the border. All positive vibes can be sent me to via Pearson Airport. Man, keep your fingers crossed, cause I've got NO clue what the hell I'll do if I don't get through. In fact, I don't even want to think about it.

So...how's the weekend treating you? Done something insanely fun that you want to share with everyone and make them jealous of your imaginative and highly entertaining weekend? Then go ahead, leave a comment. Hey, we should reward those who make the extra effort to have kickass things to talk about around the Monday morning water cooler. I say why wait that extra 24 hours when the bragging can begin now!

Not to worry...I'll have another post where us mere mortals can post our boring, banal weekend adventures. Here, I'll start...

- I did laundry

Now off to a Cabbagetown party. (The Cabbagetown festival is on this weekend, where people in the neighbourhood have garage sales, attend the local craft fair and I generally feel bad for not putting more effort into making my house look quaint and historic...oops!)

Then off to Keith and Keri's for more drinking fun. Not too sure if that counts of bragging rights come Monday morning, so you decided which category I fall into!


Happy Saturday ya'll,
Lisa C

No comments: