Friday, September 28, 2007

Unimpressed


I'd say...hands down...this is my favourite picture of my dad EVER!!! But that's not the point of today's post (although seriously...how wicked is this photo???)

Nope...today I am mourning the loss of 5 days worth of work. Yes, my Six Flags stuff is D.E.A.D. RIP. BUT other stuff (weird...inside jokey stuff) is moving forward (joy) and here's the best part...I GET TO WORK ON IT!!! (please note the sarcasm). Whatever. I'm just bummed. Anyway, just waiting for my "sort of" partner (I guess for now?) to come down so we can go over to the guy's office and get briefed (or see how we can do their work for them!) Uuggghhh. (reference photo...I'd say that's pretty much how I feel!)

Oh and why does it say, "Wrap it up" on the piece of paper? That's cause we were at this wedding and the speeches were going on FOREVER...so Dad held a silent protest. God love em'!

Enjoy all, more news/bitching later.
xoxoxo
Lisa C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ditto, Lisa, Ditto...