Thursday, September 20, 2007

Workin' 9 - 5


Hells ya bitches!!! I got a brief (a boring one...some dull Google Ad words) but I don't care...I got something to do so I don't feel like a complete tool. AND I got chairs and bookshelves for my office (well...waiting for one more book shelf, so will take a pic once I get everything all sorted. It ain't pretty so if you guys could send pictures or suggestions as to how to decorate that'd be swell.

Also...there's been a request to see what my apartment, workplace, neighbourhood...etc, etc. SO tomorrow I will do "Lisa's Daily Walk to Work" (or the LDWW) So consider that your Friday treat!

More good news...I found out the girl who sits beside me IS my partner (WooHooo) so I DO have a partner (and apparently we're getting briefed on some Six Flags stuff soon...so the good news doesn't end!

Right...more pics later (I'll try to post as many as possible, since after all, it is ME in NYC so I suppose I should show a wee bit more of the city and not be such a lazy, steal pics from the Internet, kinda "blogger.") Dear God...I said it...blogger. Ewwwww!

More soon,
Lisa C

P.S. That pic is for you Paul F. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Six Flags - how fun! Maybe you'll get some free passes. Looking forward to the LDWW and pics of your space and hood!