Friday, September 28, 2007

I smell 5:00

And hopefully the end of my day! I'm sitting in my defacto partner's office...for now partner. Nice dude, very "California!" hehehehe (translated...that means MELLOW!) I'd say almost Mark Holden mellow...very cool (miss ya big guy!)

Anyway, we executed some print for the OTHER guy's campaign. I actually really like the work we came up with...super fun. But there are a lot of cooks in this kitchen, so we'll just wait and see. 5:00 is when we have this big meeting with all the super pimps in the agency (like V.V.V.P's and stuff) so who KNOWS what's going down...whatever. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to work over the weekend. It's never fun losing out on YOUR time, especially when it's for SOMEONE ELSE'S idea. Boooooo. Send the good vibes people! Geez, I'll have to make a button for that, seems like I ask often enough.

Regardless...looks like Mr. Defacto (that's my new nickname for my sutto partner) we're gonna be kickin' it Dove style. Good times...

Oops, gotta work. More later,
Lisa C

No comments: