Friday, September 7, 2007

We have a plan!


OMG I love these cheesy posters. If I could, I'd wallpaper my living room with them. But that's besides the point, I've got news to report. Drum roll please....

Friday, September 14 is THE DAY! Yep, I'm going to hold my breath, throw some paperwork at the immigration guy and hope for the best. Perhaps clip a $100 bill to the application? Who knows...but at least I know when I'm going (or at least TRYING to go!) So that's good!

What else have I been up to? I'm glad you asked. Today was "visiting Ogilvy day." Weeee, great fun. Was awesome seeing everyone. Wicked! Went for coffee with Mark and Dondy, then coffee turned into visiting with all the other O peeps, which turned into lunch with Mark, Dondy, Joe and Rick. Good times indeed! Thanks guys...


More visiting fun for the rest of the week. And yeah, Cabbagetown festival madness. Come on' down and buy some crap from some other people! I think that's my favourite part of the festival, the garage sales (minus the garages of course) that people have every year where they just swap the same junk back and forth. After all, it is the neighbourly thing to do! Smells like a great weekend.

More soon,
Lisa C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was great to see you today Lisa! Good luck with the immigration guy!