Thursday, September 6, 2007

Time isn't on my side...



Yep, more waiting. Although I did hear back from "da peeps" (that's what I'm now going to refer to my lawyers/Ogilvy people/anyone else trying to make this immigration thing happen) and there's some good and bad news.

Good - things are moving

Bad - they're moving VERY slowly!

Yeah, not going back tomorrow as originally planned (boooo) but hopefully next week I'll be on the plane, visa in hand!

Hey...let's talk about the things I should do to CELEBRATE my visa? Thoughts? Just add them in the comment section and I'll fullfill your wishes dutifully when I get to New York. That's right, WHEN...because I'm being optimistic!

Other than that, to all those who are following, I successfully conquered Guitar Hero on Medium. WoooHooo! Take that Free Bird!!!


More soon...
Lisa C

1 comment:

jted said...

Take a leisurely stroll in Central Park for me. Stop by Sheeps Meadow towards dusk, when all the surrounding buildings look gilded in orange gold. *Sigh*