Tuesday, September 11, 2007

T-Minus Three Days and counting


OMG...such a good tune! But yes, we're in the home stretch...72 hours (or so) until I make my move. I've got papers in hand and more on the way. Good times. I LOVE the smell of progress in the morning (or mid-afternoon, whatever). I know...missed my first day (Monday) sorry ya'll. Was bound to happen sooner or later. BUT I'll make up for it with Lisa's take on the Toronto International Film Festival.

Good.


There you have it folks! Thanks to Jonah for the extra ticket. Saw Brian De Palma's Redacted.

WHOA...good, but intense. It's about the Iraq war and a real life event that happened during it. Incredibly powerful movie and wonderful development of characters. I won't lie, it's tough watching real events come to life on the big screen, but Brian's take was both respectful and purosefully alarming - definately sparked discussion.

Tuesday...tuesday.

What's up today you ask? So far coffee with Jason (howdy) and lunch with Nikki (thanks again). Good fun!

Tonight, gonna kick Richard's ass at tennis then eat some humble pie!

More tomorrow...remember, good vibes needed on Friday. But I'll remind you...no shocker there!
Lisa C

No comments: